Monday, November 8, 2010

black cock diet!

thats your x wife! you hardly recognise her with her new fit body, her new hair cut and of course that ''glow'' she has now! after the divorce she hit the gym. thats where she met her former trainer and new bf marcus! she took some of the divorce money to buy some tits! the rest of her attributes were earned tho! she cut her body fat by drinkin his cum daily! she also does at least a 1000 ''squats'' a day as well!
the squats are always done on his big nigger cock tho!

1 comment:

  1. This pretty much happened to me. Got divorced 6 months ago. My ex-wife has been dating a black guy for the last 3 months. Saw them together last week. He was looking at me while he had his hand on her ass. Pissed me off but there is nothing I can do about it.

    ReplyDelete