Monday, November 29, 2010

custom made for niggah delight!

you want to be her! dont you? look at her plump thighs! her fat ass! her perfect creamy tits! thick blonde hair and bald puffy pussy! she will have niggers eating from the palm of her hand! my question is, if you were her would you be submissive and lay down and do as he wanted? or would you dominate him and make him jump thru hoops for your jewels?...... im having trouble with my fantasy, on one hand i'd like to play the little girl role, actin shy and naive as i strip naked and crawl over and kiss and lick him before letting him fuck me slowly! on the other hand i'd want him to lick and suck my pussy as i call him a nigger! as i tell him his big giant nigger lips suction my pussy so good! i'd make him stroke himself and ask him ''do you want to fuck me nigger?'' ''do you want to put your big blac cock in me,.... mutha fucka?'' let me know what you would do

No comments:

Post a Comment