Wednesday, November 17, 2010

update!

first off i  would like to apologise to all who missed my daily posts! since about a month ago when i started i have been delving deeper into my interracial and black cock obsesssion. the culmination of a decade of whackin my cock to whitegirls gettin blackfucked then to black cock obsessed then black trannys has resulted in my absence from the daily. i have in conjunction with this blog reaching out to make my fantasies reality. thanks to the internet my fantasy was quickly answered and has resulted into a 4 day extravaganza, where i left my real life behind and entered into a world in which i maybe cant live with out!
a couple of weeks ago i contacted a ts, black of course and we have been exchanging emails for about 10 days. my wife has been away on business  for 3 weeks. i took the time to meet up with my internet aquaintance. during this time(4 days) we did it all, more than once! i called into work sick two days in a row! today is wednesday and it is my first chance to share my experience with all of you!
5 days ago i had a virgin ass, i often masterbated with dildos, but never had a cock in my ass! today things are different. during this time my ass has been able to accomodate most of a 10'' black tranny cock! during the 4 days i had to spend at least 8 of those hours sucking on, licking, or just jackin black cock! there was one stretch where i sucked for nearly 2 hours straight!
during my decade and a half marriage to my wife i never once shaved her. i can now say i have shave around a black cock clean. we showered, spooned, cuddled and yes we kissed... alot! my tranformation from a guy who loves girls to bi-curious, to bbc obsessed, to performing full ''gay'' acts is complete! at this moment i consider myself straght-with a wild side! i know what i have done is completely gay, however i dont give a shit!
most of my fantasies came true this last weekend,but we plan on meeting very soon to do it again. i hope to document this situation on video as well!
i plan to go into further detail here on this blog on specifics of what went down. including me in her boyshorts, getting spanked on my butthole and balls by her hard black cock! i also plan on elaborating on how i was finally devirginsed at 45 years old. it was slow and erotic and worth everything!
thanks to all who have joined, posted or e-mailed me and enjoy the blog and my experiences!

2 comments:

  1. Please share also how you achieved this transformation. It may help us white boys how to get our life in order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool. glad it worked out (in) for you.

    ReplyDelete