Saturday, August 27, 2011

nicole ray

this is nicole ray...its not her real name....just her name she goes by when she fucks niggers! shes only 2 years out of high school....and the words out.....she locally world famous back at her high school! all the boys and girls found out....they seen these pics! the whitegirls have already sprang into action to get some buried in them like nicole! the bois are all furiously jerkn off....amazed by the niggers big dick....wondering how a girl would ever want them!
shes acting in this pic... but the one below...not so much!


here shes actin again ....just for the camera! flash gives her another pump....an watch what happens!

you see her? ''fuck me baby!''  
notice hes still hard after cummin! shes drinkng a substance that was in his balls a minute ago! fyi!

the effect of the spunk is immediate....shes not actin! now scoop it up and swallow! you dont want to set a bad example for the unclassmen! do ya?

2 comments:

  1. What a great role model she is. The kind of daughter to make this white daddy very proud indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos and story are so hot that I had to
    immediately jack off to them. Unfortunately, I forgot to lock the door to the room and my teenage daughter walked in on me while I was
    shooting my load. She just stood there and stared and then said "it's okay daddy, I've
    seen you do that before." So embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete