Saturday, August 13, 2011

enjoy!

found these pics in a gallery called ''dining on dark meat'' they are all ams as far as i can tell...and all with niggers that white girls can find anywhere in the world today! so...take your finger and stick it in your ass-hole...wiggle it around..then stroke your tiny wwhite dicklette! while your acting like a sissy-fag-teenager....these girls are gettin what they need!
 just as the nigger tells her! ''tighten yo lips...bitch, and use ya tounge too!''

she made him take a pic with her phone! she couldnt wait to tell her friend all about it! ''o.m.g...girlfriend! it was huuuge...and he could fuck too! he made me cumm sooo hard! i think im in love!''
 someones mom!...and wife! and this petite big game hunter has aspirations! she got one life to live....and lotsa niggers to fuck...and suck!
its all new territory for her!...and himm too!
shes heard bout niggers and thier big cocks....and hes heard bout white chicks and when they turn that corner on two wheels! she stop for a sec to watch it grow! just as he tweaks her nips hard and watches her pussy drool!
sometimes things work out! the niggers been eyin her and her phat tits and ass all night....wondering if she'd love some of his big fat cock! it was her decision to make...as she knew he wanted to fuck her little frame! the last drink made her mind up for her...you go girl...suck dat niggah!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Big beautiful black cock. I think the most wonderful sight and this gurl can never get enough. Black cock make me happy, makes me smile and makes me feel like the woman I know I am. I love to bring his beautiful black cock from sleep to fully alive and rock hard ... and then he works his magic in me.

    ReplyDelete