Thursday, October 28, 2010

thanks daddy!


 all my black boyfriends love my new tits! im loving all the attention they're getting me! not to mention how hard thier big dicks get when they play with them! i love you daddy! the best thing about my new tits is that they scare all the whitebois away, i think its just that they cant wait to go home and jack-off all over themselves!

their like magic mom! when i used to be flat-chested i would stand in the corner all alone while the girls danced with the boys! but the other night when we went out i wore that brown sling top, the silky one, with that victorias bra! omg the guys wouldnt leave me alone! it was crazy! i met the nicest guy mom, marcus, hes so hunky! hes black! but not like black black, hes lightskinned and so muscular! mom you have to meet him, i think im in love!

1 comment:

  1. The babe in the shades is hot! Love to see those black guys have their way with her.

    ReplyDelete