Wednesday, October 20, 2010

times are changin alright!

i know you fellow whitebois get stiff when you see a hot white girl out on tha town with thier stud black bfs! mini skirt, heels, make-up, smokey eyes! you wanna see him take a handfull of her ass, dont ya? maybe watch him finger her in a restaurant booth? me too! these 2 cut out of school early and cant wait to get back to her parents house! now thats horny! thank god that whiteboi bus driver has that big mirror to witness the action here! whoa!

2 comments:

  1. You are right! Embarassing though it is, I do get hard seeing a white cutie with her Black stud. I know I don't compete - my response is to wank off thinking about the hot sightings. If I stepped on that bus and saw that, I wold have to shoot a load, no question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a white dad with a teenage daughter, this photo really hits home.

    ReplyDelete