Saturday, November 12, 2011

good white woman!

shes a flawless married woman...her children are grown and her hubb is uber-successful! anything she wants for... she gets! cars....money.... jewelry!
she wears the finest clothes.....she smells like a rose, and her skin is smooth and soft! she gets a brazilian wax at the first sign of hair!
but mommy is addicted to niggers....like a crack head! every day she needs it! hard and dirty! and she wants every drop o that funky black spunk too!
after letting him go bareback...balls deep, in her pussy, ass and mouth, she milks whats left!
''look...some more!'' as she looks in his eyes...and swipes it with her tounge! she moans as she savors...then swallows!
dont you wish you were a big dicked nigger?

1 comment:

  1. I always want black cock! Black men are my chosen partners. My hands, my lips, my mouth and my tight white ass are his to command.

    ReplyDelete