Sunday, August 19, 2012

youn niggah!

hey bois and dads....this is whats goin in that young white pussy!...when the scent of that fresh young slit hits his nostrils, it triggers that 10.5 inches to a 12er....his head swells and throbs...his shaft thickens...and he cant get any harder!....crazy huh?by the fifth stroke hes balls to base ..giving her a feelin like she never felt before!..she wraps her legs around himm and pulls him in for a big juicy kiss!....he stuffs her full as she feels his big soft lips!..
''omfuckin god!'' as she feels his heartbeat in the head of his cock buried inside!...he resumes his deep strokes as a real orgasm blindsides her!....whack!...here cums that thick creamy sauce you so often see coatin niggers cocks as they plunge in an out!...''bhaybyyy!''..she exclaims....signaling him to ''do his thing!''.....''fhuck yo phussie dhaddieee!''

3 comments:

  1. Oh god that nigger cock looks so good! I thought my stepdaddy had a huge black cock, that definitely takes the cake! Mm. If he was my man, anytime he got home, I'd be waiting on my knees with my mouth open to service that beautiful meat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that's right Missy! I'd suck every inch and thank him for it

    ReplyDelete