Saturday, June 2, 2012

suck it!..pops

you've seen the pics of the girls drinkin at parties...drapped all over the niggers....intoxicated by thier afro-pheromones! but what happens when the friend with the camera has to leave...and shes all alone with the nigger and his raging fuckpole?

the answer is....she fucks him...and she lets him powerflush her uterus with potent black cumm!
yeah he was a big buck niggah!...look at her belly size, shes only at the 7 month mark! she still lives with her parents and she still needs him and his donkey cock daily! cant wait till that black baby comes out and punches her dad in tha face!

3 comments:

  1. disgustingly BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a black baby pop out of my teenage daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree john I'm haft to hide it cuz I'm a farmer but I c the way blk men look at my daughter. U can reach me at reno_03us on yahoo messager

    ReplyDelete