Thursday, May 10, 2012

are you paying attention?

do i need to point out how sculpted his big nigger cock is?....how hard it is?...he bangs that cock hard in the white pussy till it loves him...needs him....obsessed with him! he treats em like shit too...but they still pound on his door wanting more! they lick his funky asshole too...they suck his nuttz...and they all ignore the fact that they dont know hes cummin in them!

did you cumm to this pic?...do you want to be a white girl? fess up boi!

4 comments:

  1. I came twice to it in a half hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame this image isn't availabe in high resolution in in a huge amount of pixels (4000x2500 or something like that)
    I would let it get printed on canvas and I would hang it above my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who WOULDN'T drop to their knees and worship him??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to watch my daughter do it Andy.

    ReplyDelete