Thursday, May 31, 2012

all charged up!

hey bois...just thought i'd share a bit!....in case you dont know...i only fuck black niggers! those primal beasts love when thier white pussies throw on some hot outfits...hair done and smellin good! it gets them all charged up!...its true!..you take care of them and they give it right back to you!...his cock will be rock hard and leaky as soon as he sees me! theres no foreplay involved!....''just get dat dick in me!''.....''fuck mee hard...fast and deep too! ...''if i wanted tender love, i'd fuck a whiteboi...or a girl!''............
''now fuck me ngger!''

1 comment:

  1. Makes me want to crossdress in a tight little slutty outfit like that and see if I can't get the attention of a big, beefy, hung black stud to power fuck my tight boi hole.

    ReplyDelete