Monday, April 16, 2012

haha...go fuck yourself!

hey pops!...just wanna let you know!
this is your daughters pot dealer!...yeah she smokes chronic!
after school she goes over his house to blaze-up!...she knows the deal too!
suck that thick cock!....and then ride it with her tiny...wet pussy! she do it good too!...oh yeah, since her school is helping her with birth control, its never with a condom!...no lie dad! see for yourself...go a head and check her panties!...they're the really tiny one with the huge glob of molten cumm in them!...she smokes everyday too! you know what that means!...right?

5 comments:

  1. This white dad knows that is exactly who my daughter is with and what she is doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I know what you're doing when you're thinking about it. I'm doing the same thing.

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do Zagg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then I'm thankful that I could assist you in your pleasureable pursuits.

    ReplyDelete