Wednesday, April 4, 2012

''gay 4 black''

someone here, coined the phrase gay 4 black!...props to you! i understand cuz i have been 4 some time. the question is....do you know where your obsession is heading? do you know that there are straight blackmen that love having thier cock sucked by a married white boi?..its true! i have had one! he looked down at me as i sucked it nervously! he tried to make me feel comfortable....but yet i was nervous! i settled down when i realised i was only sucking black cock! did i lick his balls? hmm hmm! sucked them too! didnt eat his hott nutt....but he did shoot on my homo neck and shirt!
did you know how much heavier a niggers cock is?....alot! enjoy jackin off....someday you will know...and when that time cums.....suck bitch....suck!

2 comments:

  1. Upon sight of that magnificent black cock I am sure I would drop to my knees and worship it immediately. My sissy clitty would be throbbing in my panties as that monster slid down my throat, and if he wanted to fuck me I would just open my legs and wait for him to turn me into his bitch.

    Anyone with a cock like that could own my ass, all they'd have to do is whip it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sooo right about that, and it describes my cuckolded hubby perfectly. In our day-to-day life he is a very successful, type A personality who is very masculine both in his looks and his demeanor, most would describe him as an Alpha Male, a master of the universe type. Yet unbeknownst to 95% of our social circle, he is sooo gay for BBC it's amazing still to me! He routinely sucks off about a dozen or so of my regular bulls, whether I'm there or not. I know he loves it so and craves BBC almost as much as I do :) and I love sharing this lifestyle with him as we do, it's the perfect union of a 21st century marriage and we both feel is going to one day become the standard for all white married couples in the future!

    ReplyDelete