Friday, March 23, 2012

why should she fuck a whiteboi?

look at that cock! it makes white men hard and curious!.....everyone knows your hard....wishing...hoping...and jerking! imagine the effect it has on tha pussy! its shaved and ready!.. none of this ''wait till im hard!''...bullshit! hes got the good to back it up too, he can fuck hard and long!
niggers like this have actually made me shove large objects into my asshole while jerking off!...niggers like this have actually made me answer/place ads on craigslist looking for the motherlad! i hope one day to meet a dominant nigger like this...he pulls his cock free when we meet, he smiles then grabs my hair and pushes me to my knees! he says ''whaddaya think bout niggers now...boi!'' he says ''i want you to lick ma niggah nuttz b4 i fuck your faggot mouth!'' he tells me to stand as i pay homage to his cock...he then shoves his hand down the back of my pants as he finger fucks me like a high school girl! its then off to the house where he shows my wife that im ''gay 4 nigs'' he takes her forcefully...but she soon relents to her primal need for what nature intended! the stronger...alpha beast to fuck her, relentlessly!

2 comments:

  1. That cock deserves to be worshipped by white women and bois.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have total cock size envy of all you hung black buck bulls as i'am a small little dicked whiteboi i love the powerful clean shaved breeding cock on this powerful black bull and would be proud to let him fuck my whiteboi mouth pussy!!

    ReplyDelete