Saturday, February 25, 2012

its true!...isnt it?

you gave up on thinking you have a chance with girls like this....even if you had the chance, you'd probably step aside at the chance of watching her with a young niggah instead...wouldnt you? you want a nig to climb in her window while her parents are home....you wanna see him whip it out....watch her get weak as he sucks her tounge and mauls her tits!....she hits her knees...voluntarily!
she looks up at himm as she sucks his bulbous cock head!
she takes her time...as she honestly enjoys the feel of a real,cock in her mouth! when shes ready she stands and turns..offering herself to himm, doggy! he stays cool, as she backs up to get it!
its true isnt it?

2 comments:

  1. It's true. I still ache for women like her, but I learned long ago that she needs black dick and it's better for me to just watch and beat off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd pay money to be in the same room to this gorgeous white girl getting nigga fucked, right now I'm jacking off my little white dick fantasizing about her and BBC.

    ReplyDelete