Wednesday, February 1, 2012

hey dad....mind ya business!

dad did a little snooping in his daughters email....he had a funny feeling when he noticed her dirty panties in the hamper! who could have came sooo much in his little girls cunt? well dad if you really want to know....then check her e-mail!!!! well he did....and this is what he found!
you like that daddy?...she gets his big black cock....hard!
hard as a rock! he gets it all in too....with force! and she loves himm for it too! she loves it soo much she cant stop him when he starts his cumm! she takes it all in her body...and wears it home! now lick that gusset you bitch!...ya know you wanna watch himm fuck your princess!

3 comments:

  1. I want to watch him fuck my daughter while I suck his cum from her panties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also want to eat hie sperm from my daughter's panties while the rest of his potent seed is being absorbed into my girls pale white body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture was in her email with the writing: Here is the black dick that has been all up in and out of her little white pussy.

    ReplyDelete