Friday, January 13, 2012

deal wit it!

your hoping he cant get hard...arent you whiteboi?
well...i hate to break the news to you...but it does!
it gets really hard! he can control it too, he cant last and last! and he gots skillz too...his powerful hips deliver deep strokes at her! she says ''oh gawd'' as she immediately feels shes gonna cum. he fucks her long and strong and is better in every way!
thats why whitegirls are fuckin them at alarming rates...and thats why your fuckin your hand! can you say ''obsolete!''

2 comments:

  1. Well, put. It's not just the size of that magnificent niger dick that has her addicted. It's the masterful way that he uses it. White boys can't compete. Masturbation is our future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping he does get hard! In my mouth and in my ass. I luv Black inside me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete