Wednesday, December 14, 2011

its why your really here!

say it! ''omg..that nigger has a gorgeous cock!'' i know you said it...good boi! your strokin it again to pics of bbc....and you claim your straight!...its ok! i do it too!
do you know how many come visit here daily? how many confess to me in emails?....alot!
six months ago? i started jerking off with a small finger sized dildo in my ass.....that was 4 dildos ago! the one in my ass as i type is bigger than my own dick! how long will it be till i abandon this blog, cuz im getting fucked by a nigger?....only time will tell how gay i really am!

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous cock! I'm like you. I tell myself that I'm straight, but I jack off to pictures of black cock. I swear I'm not gay, but I finger myself in the shower as I fantasize about black men. I dream of encountering a real man who shows me his cock. Instinctively I kneel to worship it. He then cockslaps me across the face, knocking away my silly denials. Then uses me as the sissy cumdump I'm meant to be.

    ReplyDelete