Thursday, December 1, 2011

its how nature works!

by nature women are atraccted to the strong....tha alpha...nowadays that means niggah! they see the other girls with the fat-asses getting tha niggahs....they want some o' that! so they get that ass ripe for them! ''pick me!''...you big stud! ''you like my ass?'' pollennate me...pollennate me hard...you fuckin ape!
niggahs love fuckin daddies little girl! perfect skin....silky hair and best of all when they clamour at the size of it! ''pull my hair...smack my ass!...fhuckk meeee!'' as black daddy saws at her will!
they cater to the niggers mighty cocks and the joys it brings them! she got a present fo her daddy!
''i just shaved my pussy...im wearing my garters and heels for you!...hurry baby i need that cock..now!''
she used to be punk-rock....now its a steady diet of black-cock! her frustration are over, now that she found what black boys possess tween thier legs! her body swells, as her appetite grows! this one loves em older....nigger cocksman that really know what thier doin! no shave black boys for her...lewd cocked....kinky haired...heavy-cummin cocks for her daddy!......babies on tha way!

No comments:

Post a Comment