Tuesday, September 20, 2011

todays tha day!

hubbies takin the pic...hes jackin hard as tha niggah gets undressed! she sees how turned on her hub is so she crooks her foot to flash her gash at him! when her man gets good and naked shes gonna suck him....shes goin to moan with his cockdeep in her throat too....and when shes good and randy shes gonna get on top....lookin at hubby the whole time!...she loses focus as she takes his stud dick, but then realises she has a cuck to demolish!
''you like watchin this man fuck mee!...huh? this big black man!''

1 comment:

  1. This how it goes at my house night after night. My pretty litle wife reminding me how I can't ever satisfy her. It takes a real man, a black man to get the job done. All I can do is watch and jack off while he shoves his huge black cock
    into her and makes her cum over and over and over
    again.

    ReplyDelete