Wednesday, July 27, 2011

surprise...surprise!

it was your wifes first date with her big dicked black lover, without you! she left you at home to jerk-off and diddle your anus while she texted you!
she came home excited....sauntering as she told you ''ohh my gawd! wait till you see this!'' you werent surprised that she let him nutt in her....you were surprise at how much! she told you ''its alot huh? and its fresh too, i had to let him fuck me in the driveway real quick!'' you got hard when she asked ''wanna suck my cunt..fag?''

1 comment:

  1. This would be a dream come true. Looks like a very taste and yummy cream pie. All I could think about as I was eating this up is I sure hope she is going tomorrow night and I get another one just like this one.

    Looks so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete