Tuesday, May 10, 2011

yes they will!

hey daddy! i may live under your roof now, but i just got accepted at state! that means i'll be living at the dorms....the co-ed dorms! and its 2011 and with no segregation that means there will be black boys in close proximity as well!
dont worry i wont climb on and fuck them right away! i will take it slow, i'll let them kiss me and grope me at first....let them suck on me and taste my white body! then i will wrap my little hand around thier thick cocks and jerk them as i drool on the head!
things will progress eventually, but i finally see my self going all the way when i let his stiff cock rub my panty covered pussy as he bites on my nipple!
thats when i get on my back...spread wide and tell him to fuck my little white pussy!!!

2 comments:

  1. My only question sweetheart is why have you waited so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine a father actually hearing this? It's so twisted and still so hot. But also twisted . . . and . . . hot.

    ReplyDelete