Saturday, May 21, 2011

the little nuances!

i suffer from the same affliction! the little things that you see in these pics that gets your fist flyin!!
the way she wraps her legs around his thighs!
yhe pure look of ectasy on her face...eventho her hub is 5 feet away taking pics!
and the best is her hand print on his ass!!! you know she was beating him like a rented mule to pound that hot cock into her wet box! i just wonder if her mind was saying "fuck me ....you fuckin nigger....fuck me hard infront of my weak fag hub!''

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree. That is one HOT photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After taking some pics, hubby should be rubbing those Black Balls. Might as well help with his future child...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture. My favorite position ... on my back, my legs spread and a gorgeous black cock buried balls deep inside my willing body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sexy legs wrapped around that ebony body is soooooooo fucking Hot.

    ReplyDelete