Tuesday, February 8, 2011

sexting!

this is the pic she sent to the black man shes been getting fucked by!
the message attached says ''hurry, i cant wait any longer!'' her pink lips, all glossed out will immediately gravitate to his when he sees her! he will maul her ass with 2 hands and pull her tight to him to let her know he is hungry! she will pull off her top as her nipples make an audible ''pop'' like champagne corks! his cock will twitch and tent his loose fitting jeans! she will disrobe then kneel in front of him! removing his pants his cock uncoils and stands like a cobra! as she blesses his balls tounge first she licks the lenght all the way up to his head and slit! she looks at him and tounges his cum hole, gathering her spit she goes on it to her throat! she cups her tits and twists her nip as she gag it! he slides his hand down her crack pausing at her asshole for a seconds before he slides across her wet slit lips!
your daughter loves and fucks niggers and theres nothing your punk ass could do!.......except jack-off!

6 comments:

  1. Beating off. It's the story of my life. I lust for females like her. When they reject me, I go home and stroke off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "your daughter loves and fucks niggers and theres nothing your punk ass could do!.......except jack-off!"

    Like any father who truly loves his daughter, I wouldn't dream of standing in her way of getting the pleasure she deserves, the pleasure she can only get from black cock. Anything she chooses to do with them -- any way they might want to abuse her sexually -- comes with my blessing.

    She has a responsibility to please those black cocks and make them shoot their cum, and that's it. Anything I can do to help her, like call her in sick to school, I'm there for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course not, but that's because I'm not a racist.

    Perhaps I should have qualified my earlier remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad would have locked me in my room and thrown away the key, not called in sick for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have locked my daughter in her room and thrown away the key as well only it would have been with both her and the black dude inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If she were my daughter I would jack off everyday she leaves for school dressed like that knowing what will happen later.

    ReplyDelete