Tuesday, January 25, 2011

makin it hard for daddy!

when your son came home from college you were crushed to see his new identity! your wife was very accepting and you soon swallowed hard and accepted as well! the pill daddy couldnt swallow was that his son was a slut for high school black boys! yup! your little slut boi loves all black gang-bangs! daddy nearly had a heart attack when he came home unannouced and seen 5 naked big cocked blacks naked in his house and his son was dressed in his wifes lingerie!

6 comments:

  1. And right there Dad discovered the awesome sexual power of the black male.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now your son takes more black seed than your wife and daughter put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a T-girl. I love black men. Black men are the best lovers. I want only black inside me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty, feel free to email me at max5975@yahoo.com if you'd like to discuss this.

    ReplyDelete