Monday, January 31, 2011

in back of the family car!

yup! thats our daughter in back of the family car getting fucked by a qualified nigger, dad! go ahead take a closer look back there when you get a chance! do you see a small kinky nigger pubic hair? how bout a snail trail? smell the seat! take a whiff real deep....thats niggah ass sweat! now jack that little cock and if you listen real close you may hear the wails of your daughters voice as she echoes........''im cumming, gawd damm....im fuck..in cummmin!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent use of my car, could only be better if he'd use my wife too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My car, my house, my daughter's bedroom. Anyplace is fine with me as long as I hear him wail out that he is cumming inside my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't even mention nigger ass-sweat! it made me come!

    ReplyDelete